Refractive telescope is made of lenses.
Which are the components of a typical refracting telescope?
1. convex object and eyepiece
2. concave object and convex eyepiece
3. covex object and concave eyepiece
Which of the following best describes the object being viewed by the telescope?
1. object slightly outside focal length of objective
2. object slightly inside focal length of objective
3. objective essentially infinitely far away
The location of the object to be viewed far away results in what sort of image?
1. image outside focal length of objective
2. image inside focal length of objective
3. image at focal point of the objective
Frequently Asked Questions
What scientific concept do you need to know in order to solve this problem?
Our tutors have indicated that to solve this problem you will need to apply the Ray Nature Of Light concept. You can view video lessons to learn Ray Nature Of Light. Or if you need more Ray Nature Of Light practice, you can also practice Ray Nature Of Light practice problems.