Draw the structure(s) of the major organic product(s) of the following reaction.
• You do not have to consider stereochemistry.
• Omit products derived from the acidic or basic reagent itself, e.g. HN(i-Pr)2 derived from N(i-Pr)2.
• If no reaction occurs, draw the organic starting material.
• If substantial starting material is present at the end of the reaction, include it in the products.
• Draw one structure per sketcher. Add additional sketchers using the drop-down menu in the bottom right corner. .
• Separate structures with + signs from the drop-down menu opy aste
Reaction is Enolate alkylation using LDA and an alkyl halide