🤓 Based on our data, we think this question is relevant for Professor Anderson's class at TEXAS.
Which of the following is true of a general thermodynamic state function?
1. The change of the value of a state function is independent of the path of a process.
2. The value of a state function does NOT change with a change in temperature of a process.
3. The change in the value of a state function is always negative for a spontaneous reaction.
4. The value of the state function remains constant.
5. The change in the value of the state function is always positive for endothermic processes.